EnviroNize Fogger – Video
EnviroNize® ULV FOGGER
Disinfection | Sterilization: The EnviroNize® ULV Fogger enables injection of EnviroNize Anolyte 50 ULV | Dry Mist FOG Sanitizer solution to every area of its targeted disinfection. Its small micron droplet nozzle that is adjustable provides for complete coverage and protection against infectious pathogens.
Application | Spray: The EnviroNize® ULV Fogger is to be only used with EnviroNize Anolyte 50 ULV | Dry Mist FOG Sanitizer. The EnviroNize® ULV Fogger has a unique “open | close” valve providing ultimate spraying. The “Solution Flow” can easily be adjusted from releasing maximum solution when fully open to a reduced smaller micro flow when only slightly open. The EnviroNize® ULV Fogger can also be utilized as a “blow dryer” when the “open | close” is valve fully closed. In this setting the EnviroNize® ULV Fogger provides quick and immediate blow drying to areas such as electrical components and metals where applied solution should not be exposed to long periods of time.
EnviroNize® ULTRA DRY MAX FOGGER
The EnviroNize Ultra Dry Max Fogger Portable Cart w/20L Solution Tank is ideal for disinfecting rooms, hallways, containers, storage rooms, restrooms, and any area which requires disinfection in an enclosed space. The portable cart allows for easy maneuvering in and out of room and tight spaces.
By choosing the fogger size that best provides the area coverage or through combing several foggers to meet the required coverage The EnviroNize Ultra Dry Max Foggers can be deployed with various piping throughout a facility and controlled by timers and a dosing meter to add continuous solution source for ultimate facility disinfection.
EnviroNize Fogger – Video
Proactive Prevention of Pathogens.
A multi-functional system which detects temperatures and simultaneously disinfects persons, pets and hand-held items, Sani Pass is a present day safety and security solution designed to be used in both indoor and outdoor environments.
BODY TEMPERATURE MEASUREMENT
- High accuracy German HEIMANN, thermal imaging temperature sensors, allows for efficient, non-contact temperature readings.
- Programmable audio & visual alarms will indicate unacceptable body temperature readings.
- Integrated software, which can distinguish visitors from staff and recognize masks, provides the option to record data on individuals’ entrances and exits.
- Overhead LED lighting can be adjusted to allow the unit to be used in low light and dark environments.
SANITATION PRODUCT DISPENSING
- Odour-free, food-grade, soap-free disinfectant is dispensed via ultrasonic atomization (a super fine dry fog),resulting in disinfection rates of up to 99.99% (as tested by SGS).
- Large, easily refillable liquid disinfectant tanks provide a significant volume (up to 3,000) of disinfections
per tank load.
INTELLIGENT DATA MANAGEMENT
- Body temperature and facial recognition data may be stored in the cloud or on a local area network to allow for operational record keeping.
- The unit is easy to install and to move.